Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting to know me - tag by Tikuli



Tikuli tagged me on this on ;-)

The age you will be on your next birthday - All of 45 in March 2009


A place I would like to visit - Leh, Laddakh 

My favorite place - Home, sweet home!

Favorite food - Anything, provided it doesn't move in my plate!

Favorite drink - Vodka

Favorite pet - Dogs


Favorite colour combination - sky blue/carbon blue

Favorite piece of clothing - cotton shirts

All time favorite song - Oh! I love so many songs... can't say which one...

Favorite TV Show - Currently Prithvi Raj Chauhan

Town in which I live - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

Screen name - I prefer my name please...

First job - Registrar in Ophthalmology, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Wardha, Maharashtra, India.

My dream job - Nature/wildlife reporter (provided I'm paid well)

Bad habit - Waking up everyone as soon as I wake up.

My worst fear - Losing someone precious!

The one thing you’d like to do before you die - Apologize to those who may have been hurt by
 things that I did when I was younger (and brash)...

The first thing you will buy if you get $1,000,000 - Stocks (with the market as low as of now)






I don't tag anyone this time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually wake every one up if you are awake? And they let you live???? You are one helluva lucky man