Sunday, December 21, 2008

On all fours - tagged by Ritu

Tagged by Ritu

4 places I go to over and over again

1 Kanha National Park
2 Bandhavgarh National Park
3 Pench National Park
4 Bombay (Mumbai)

(Yeah! You guessed right, I'm a wildlife freak! Of course that has nothing to do with Bombay, thats where my favorite maternal relatives live :-D)

4 people who mail me regularly

1 Jaspal
2 Asha (my wife)
3 Aparna (my sis)
4 Nandu mama (maternal uncle)

4 of my favorite places to eat

1 Home
2 Chinese restaurant (any good one)
3 Tandoor joint (any good one)
4 Sea food joint (any good one)

(Not in that particular order :-D)

4 places I’d rather be now

1 On a flight to Mars
2 On a luxury cruise surrounded by (heh heh)...
3 Home (I'm at work right now :-D)
4 Bombay

4 favorite TV shows

1 Who's line is it anyway
2 America's funniest home videos
3 Gunisses Book of World Records
4 Prithviraj Chauhan

4 Movies I could Watch again and again

1 Macenna's Gold
2 Guns of Navarone
3 Terence Hill/Bud Spencer movies or even the more sober Westerns
4 Carry on series :-D

I would like to tag these people

1 Dr Aparna Bagwe
2 Tikuli
3 Ashvina
4 Jogesh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You brought back memories : The Trinity movies were my favorite ones : must try to get dvds of those whacky ones.

Ravin said...

Absolutely Ritu :-)